Forecast for RidgetownToday 01/20 40%Snow ShowersPartly cloudy skies this morning will give way to occasional snow showers during the afternoon. High -12C. Winds N at 25 to 40 km/h. Chance of snow 50%. 2-3cm of snow expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 65 km/h.Tomorrow 01/21 40%Snow ShowersMainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High -11C. Winds NW at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of snow 40%.Tuesday 01/22 20%OvercastCloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High -3C. Winds SE at 15 to 30 km/h.
- North America splits men's scramble, still trails Team World at Continental Cup
- Team World dominating North America in Continental Cup
- Team World sweeps opening day at Continental Cup
- Curlers keeping an eye on Canada-China tensions ahead of Beijing World Cup
- Vegas Continental Cup mixing and matching curlers in new team scramble
- Match Wrap: Brendan Bottcher wins his 1st Grand Slam of Curling title