Forecast for Ridgetown
- South Korea to face Sweden for gold in women's curling
- Kevin Koe's team hits 'rock bottom' with bronze-game defeat
- Canadian men's curlers fall to Swiss in bronze-medal match
- A curling Miracle on Ice? U.S. ends Canada's bid for gold
- Canada's gold-medal hopes in men's curling dashed by U.S.
- Canada-U.S. rivalry hits the curling ice
February 2018 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
If you like curling and trivia — this is your night!
Join us for a fun night of curling combined with a competitive evening of random trivia.
Ticket are $15
Includes 4 to 6 ends of curling, and 3 rounds of trivia.
Snacks included, and cash bar.
Come with a team of 4, or join individually.
Please bring a clean pair of shoes. Curling brooms and sliders will be available at the club if you don’t have either.
Ticket available at the Ridgetown Curling Club at the door.
Call, text or email Sarah Ford (519) 317-2927 or email her at sarah.cowell55 at gmail dot com.
This will be a great opportunity to learn to curl!
Wear your red and white and come out to watch some great curling happening today (Saturday and Sunday, March 4 and 5, 2017).
Cheer on the teams dressed in red and white themed attire.
Games for Saturday are 9 am, 11 am, 3 pm and 5 pm. Sunday 9 am and 11 am.