SHOW US YOUR IRISH!!!
Join us for our annual fun St. Patrick’s Day: Evening Jitney
Friday, March 15th at 6:30 PM.
Only $12.50 per person (includes a hearty Irish Stew meal).
- Starts at 6:30 PM with a traditional Irish Stew supper.
- We will curl after supper.
- All are welcome. No experience necessary.
- Give curling a try!
Show your Irish ‘n’ wear your greens!
“A friend’s eye is a good mirror.”
Mark your calendars for our ever popular closing party.
April 6, 2013
- Doors open at 6:00 PM.
- Dinner is 7:00 PM
- Tickets only $20
- Silent auction
♠ This year we have entertainment of a Medieval kind!
Experience the rivalry between the Scottish and the British..Medieval Style!
Lord Earl McEachren and Lord Florian are sure to be at each others throats (quite literally!) causing much hilarity. Be immersed in the fun as your party is split up and then each side must try to out-do each other.
Presented by Golden Gryphon Medieval Entertainment and Catering.
Contact Sheila Young for tickets and information (519) 436-7485.
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Dust off your brooms and get ready for this annual bonspiel. Novice and experienced curlers welcome!!
Get together with your classmates and friends to make a four-person team. If you don’t have enough players for a team, call and we’ll find a team for you!
- 9:00 AM draw and 10:30 AM draw
- 3 six-end games
- $35 per person which includes roast beef supper
- Soup & sandwich lunch available for $5
Non-curling spouses/guests are welcome to join us for supper for $15.
Call, mail, fax or email your entry by March 8, 2013 to:
- Bill McBrien (’62)
88 Main St. East
Ridgetown ON NOP 2CO
- Bill Buchanan (’58)
Tilbury, ON NOM 2PO
- Ron Pearson (’69)
12697 Selton Line
Thamesville ON NOP 2KO
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Two seatings times are available. 5:30 PM and 7:30 PM
Take-out is also available after 6:00 PM!
Advance tickets only.
Tickets are $14 each.
$8 for children 12 & under.
BONUS: There will be a meat draw held at this event, so get in on it!
Proceeds to the Ridgetown Curling Club.
For tickets, please call:
- Stephanie Hayes 519-674-0595
- Sheila Young 519-436-7485
- Ridgetown Foodland 519-674-5270
- Ridgetown Golf & Curling Club 519-674-3171
Get ready for our annual fun mixed 2-day bonspiel.
Saturday, March 2 & Sunday, March 3, 2013.
THEME: It’s a Black and White affair.
- 2 games on Saturday starting at 9:00 am, 11:00 am or 1:00 pm.
- Transportation provided to and from HOME ENTERTAINMENT.
- 1 game on Sunday followed by dinner & prizes.
- Guaranteed three, 8-end games.
$250 (CDN) per team. Payment must accompany entry form.
Contact Sheila Young for more information at (519) 436-7485 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the club at (519) 674-3171.
Annual Mixed 2-Day Bonspiel 2013 (88.2 Kb)
Entry Form Mixed 2-Day 2013 (122.4 Kb)