The RGCC is located a short 10-minute drive southwest of beautiful Ridgetown, the “Friendliest Town in Ontario.” Call 519-674-3171 for more details.
Forecast for RidgetownToday 03/29 20%Partly CloudySunshine and clouds mixed. Slight chance of an afternoon shower. High 3C. Winds S at 25 to 40 km/h.Tomorrow 03/30 10%Mostly CloudyA mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 6C. Winds W at 15 to 30 km/h.Tuesday 03/31 50%SnowVariable clouds with snow showers that will mix with rain showers later. High near 5C. ESE winds shifting to NNE at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of rain 50%. Snow accumulations less than 2cm.
- World men's curling championship: Canada's Simmons beats American Shuster
- Canada's curlers have home-ice advantage for men's worlds
- Halifax ice-maker getting a master class at curling worlds
- Canada's McEwen takes inaugural Elite 10 curling title
- Swiss defeat Canada 5-3 to win women's world curling championship
- Canadians Howard, Turnbull added to World Curling Hall of Fame
Follow us on Twitter!
Annual Swing & Sweep: Golf and Curling Event in One – November 1 wp.me/p1UFf6-bv