Forecast for RidgetownWednesday 12/13 90%SnowSnow likely. Low -13C.Tomorrow 12/14 20%Partly CloudyCloudy early, becoming mostly sunny in the afternoon. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High -7C. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h.Friday 12/15 40%Snow ShowersOccasional snow showers. High -4C. Winds SW at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than 2cm.
- Kevin Koe sweeps into Olympics in thrilling fashion
- Through adversity to the stars: Hometown hero Rachel Homan headed to Olympics
- Mike McEwen books ticket to Olympic trials final after upsetting Brad Gushue
- Rachel Homan a win away from Olympic dream after defeating Jennifer Jones
- Chelsea Carey, Kevin Koe await challenge in Olympic curling trials finals
- Iconic curling fan's battle with cancer can't keep him from Olympic trials
Tag Archives: Event
$10 per Person Broom ball, Indoor golf, Horse races, Crokinole, Chase the Ace, Heads or Tails. Silent Auction Appetizers included. Come out for an evening of games and fun.